Windsor Proof is a reputed and reliable plumbing company in Windsor. We are known for our promptness, efficiency, and honesty, and can handle any kind of plumbing or waterproofing job with ease. Our team of professionals has both the skills and experience to execute every project as per our clients’ expectations and needs. Get in touch with our team today!
We want our customers to be satisfied with our work. That’s why we maintain open communication channels throughout the duration of projects. We will talk to you, take note of the problem you are facing, and provide solutions that fit within your budget. We know how important your time is and will make sure that there are no delays in delivering the service. When you choose us, you choose top-quality work and complete peace of mind.
No job is too big or small for us! We offer around the clock assistance for all your plumbing or waterproofing needs.
To assist homeowners, on May 3, 2011 Windsor City Council approved a Basement Flooding Protection Subsidy Program (BFPSP). The BFPSP is a program to assist homeowners by way of a financial subsidy up to $2,800 to install a sump pump, sump pump overflow and/or install a back-water valve and/or disconnect foundation drains from the floor drain.
We have broken down the process below. If you have any questions or need help with your application, feel free to call Windsor Proof for help.
1. Review the Basement Flooding Protection Subsidy Program (BFPSP):
2. Pre-Condition Assessment - Fill out and submit the Application Form for the flood mitigation measures you plan on installing. If approved, an Administrative Inspector will contact you to arrange to visit your residence and determine the eligible work for subsidy under this Program. This is called the ‘Courtesy Inspection’.
3. Estimate - You will then receive an estimate for the job outlining what the city will cover and the remaining balance.
4. Permit - Upon completion of the first 3 steps, Windsor Proof will request a permit from the city to complete the job.
5. Do Work - Work will commence, protecting your home from any future flooding.
6. Final Inspection - A final inspection from the city will take place to ensure everything was completed to code.
7. Payment - Once the city approves, payment will be made and an invoice will be issued.
8. Estimate Waivers - Sign the Acknowledgement of Responsibility and Liability Waiver. Windsor Proof will then submit all paperwork, including signed estimates, paid invoice, and liability waivers for you to the City of Windsor.